The latest centrally integrated system for water infrastructure management is one of the most advanced systems in Europe. It integrates ten water infrastructure management areas, which substantially increases efficiency. More details about SWIM can be found here.
- Immediate access to information about water supply interruptions on websites or via SMS
- Places with alternative water supply
- On-line check of water quality in the network including information for customers
- Positive impact on water and sewer rates
- Shorter repair times
- Fewer interruptions due to repairs
- Efficient control of operational costs
- More efficient water management
- Faster resolution of operational situations
- Earlier detection of water mains bursts
Prague Water Supply and Sewerage (PVK)
Pražské vodovody a kanalizace, a.s.