The aim of the project is to reduce the traffic burden on the territory of the City of Prague by streamlining the parking of passenger cars in P + R car parks outside Prague. The project is aimed at passengers who use public transport to travel to the capital city of Prague. In order to achieve greater efficiency in the use of parking spaces in P + R car parks outside Prague, data integration of information on free parking spaces in P + R car parks is essential. This data will be transmitted in real time (via the Golemio data platform) to driver and passenger information applications (PID Lítačka via the Intermodal Route Planner).
· reducing the number of cars coming to Prague
· streamlining the transport route of drivers and passengers
· improvement of capacity utilization of public transport (mainly of backbone railway lines)
· contributing to the flow of traffic and to reducing the environmental burden caused by car traffic
· contribution of another module to the integration of transport in the Prague metropolitan area
· reducing infrastructure wear and the associated secondary costs of repairing it through planned drivers' trips to an available parking space
· elimination of unnecessary driver trips to full P + R car parks.
Operator ICT, A.S.
Regional Authority Central Bohemia Region
The affected municipalities
The project received 53 points / 79 points in the SPI in the preparatory phase This figure is in the "SPI thermometer" for graphical representation
We are preparing a project